Chateau Mont Choisi

This is a blog created so that former students, staff and teachers who were at Chateau Mont Choisi can come together and meet. Please do post comments by clicking the "comment" link at the end of each post. If you were at Chateau Mont Choisi: Join the Chateau Mont Choisi Former student/teacher/staff Group message boards at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ChateauMontChoisi/

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Monday, February 14, 2005

Group Created for former Students

If you are interested in exchanging information with former students, but not posting to this blog, I have created a Group, which is moderated and before you can join, a questionnaire must be answered to verify that you truly attended CMC.

If you would like to join this group and find other CMC students, please sign up at:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ChateauMontChoisi/

Your identity can be withheld, and you can use an alias if you wish, as I said, this group is moderated and Only Members who have been verified by the owner of the group (me) as former students of CMC will be allowed to participate and read and post to the group (if you would like verification of my identity and pictures of me at the school for your peace of mind, I totally understand, you can email me at chateaumontchoisi@yahoo.com )

My intent is serious and in good faith to reunite ex classmates with each other and create perhaps a historical database with pictures and stories of CMC.

This site is for former students and/or staff members at Chateau Mont Choisi in Switzerland. Please do not post irrelevant subjects, as they will be deleted, thanks! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger luciguz said...

I was in Chateau Mont Choisi when i was 11 year old in 1961 and stayed until 1964. Would LOVE to hear from all the girls then and the girls now. Lucia Guzman

5:07 PM  
Blogger Priscilla said...

I was in Chateau Mont Choisi from simmer 1959 to summer 1960. Also would like to hear from all the girls. Priscilla van der Dijs

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Franziska, I am from Heidelberg/Germany. This is real interesting to read about former times! I attended CMC twice during summer time 1970 and 1972/73 (I am not quite sure). Does anybody remember Besma, Mashael and another sister of them from Saudi-Arabia? Or Rosa Gobi form Italy, Ilse Bohnenberger (Pforzheim-Germany), Astrid Jansen from Amsterdam. It ist quite sad the Institute has been sold. But the picture really looks quite old and not very good in shape. When I was there, there was a lot ot green around. Once I lived in the Chateau, the other time in the Rosemont.When the three girls from Saudi Arabia were there, we had a real nice teacher who also lived with us in the Rosemont - her name was Mlle van Hooven.It would be nice to hear from someone - I wonder, even we should have learned french no one seems to speak it any more. I studied french later on, but also english - and this is definetely business langquage!

2:30 AM  
Anonymous Julia said...

Franziska, Suzanne Shapiro and I were at Chateau Mont Choisi in the fall/winter/wpring of 1972-73. Not sure if we knew each other. I remember Mai Yemeni was there at the same time. Our teacher was Mlle Vanhoff or Vanhopf, not sure of the spelling. I have it written down somewhere. I am Julia from California.

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home