Chateau Mont Choisi

This is a blog created so that former students, staff and teachers who were at Chateau Mont Choisi can come together and meet. Please do post comments by clicking the "comment" link at the end of each post. If you were at Chateau Mont Choisi: Join the Chateau Mont Choisi Former student/teacher/staff Group message boards at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ChateauMontChoisi/

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Afternoon Nap

This morning I wasn't feeling too well, and I took an afternoon nap with my son, the past couple of days have been "research" days, trying to find links to CMC (Chateau Mont Choisi) find students I knew there, and thinking of a way to get a copy or a scan of my yearbook (1987-88), as I lay there in my bed, I started to fall asleep and dreamt of the Chateau (it is so funny, a friend of mine and I were just talking about this), and I saw myself walking up the stairs once again to my old room, it was all empty though, and as I approached my room on the 3rd floor, my bed, without sheets had a single box on it. I opened it, and in it was a copy of the yearbook!! Wooo Hooo I thought, then the phone rang.... darn it! My mom calling me to see how I was...

Oh well, I guess maybe I am obsessing too much over this whole thing, but why shouldn't I ? It is part of my past, and maybe there are some other girls out there now moms that would like to re-connect with the past. Well, if you are out there, and searching for a bit of a blast from the past, hope you find me :)

Here is to afternoon naps with wishful hopes and great feelings!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home