Chateau Mont Choisi

This is a blog created so that former students, staff and teachers who were at Chateau Mont Choisi can come together and meet. Please do post comments by clicking the "comment" link at the end of each post. If you were at Chateau Mont Choisi: Join the Chateau Mont Choisi Former student/teacher/staff Group message boards at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ChateauMontChoisi/

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Monday, February 21, 2005

Three Members at the CMC Yahoo Group!!

Well, I am happy to say we have a whole 3 members in the new Yahoo Group I have created for a reunion of former Chateau Mont Choisi Students and Teachers / Staff members, it is not much, but an exciting bit of progress. Now the challenge is to get this blog to pop up on the search engines when you type in Chateau Mont Choisi, so more people can find us.,... Any suggestions? I am checking back daily, hoping I will get some comments and nothing ... Oh well, hee hee.
Can anyone help tell me how to make my ranking better on Search engines? Thanks!

Dany


Join the Chateau Mont Choisi Former student/teacher/staff Group and message boards at:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ChateauMontChoisi/
note: you must create a Yahoo ID before joining.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try using facebook instead. I was at Mont Choisi around 1975 and I would love to find others of the same year. My primary school used face book and they now have 108 members in just a couple of months.

6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im not really anonymous but I can't be bothered with all the fuss of technology - I'm Melanie West, and I was there in 1975 I thin!

6:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, I'm Annette Bellows and was at Chateau Mont Choisi in 1962 in the Bercaille. I'd love to find Patchy, Suzanna, Laura, etc. Are you out there?

10:18 AM  
Blogger Dany said...

Facebook is a wonderful place to find former CMC students as well :) I have joined a few groups my self - if you would like, you could also join the yahoo group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ChateauMontChoisi/

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home