Chateau Mont Choisi

This is a blog created so that former students, staff and teachers who were at Chateau Mont Choisi can come together and meet. Please do post comments by clicking the "comment" link at the end of each post. If you were at Chateau Mont Choisi: Join the Chateau Mont Choisi Former student/teacher/staff Group message boards at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ChateauMontChoisi/

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Picture of Chateau Mont Choisi

About three weeks ago I found a picture of the Chateau Building on a web page, it was an advertisement for its sale. I was saddened at the bare aspect of it, and how the leaves from the front were gone and it looked so "abandoned". I didn't want to post it here on the blog for the same reason, but when I was trying to find someone with a picture, I found no one and decided to post it anyway.

Well I went to look for the site and it was GONE ... I told my CMC friend from Canada how upset I was that I never saved the file and she wrote....I have it!

Well thanks "L" I owe you one!!! Here are a couple of the pictures from the document, if you would like a copy of the entire document which is a PDF file, email me: chateaumontchoisi@yahoo.com and I will email it to you.

Enjoy, and no crying allowed

Hugs,

Dany

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

to all the girls at CMC wish you well be in touch that the most important thing, I was so happy there!

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to all the girls that were atCMC between 62-64 lets make the effort to be in touch! after all we had a great time there at least I did and still have my diaries with all the names of that year

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home